12 Facts about Myself
1) I am not very open about this because a lot of people will think it is silly, but I have been very into astrology since I was 14. It has more than just your daily horoscope. I could go on and on about it.
2) Although I try to avoid the discussion of death, I find it so much fun to think about what happens after death. There are just so many possibilities and it is one of the biggest mysteries of life.
3) I like to believe that our souls get reincarnated to a whole new different world, like our souls are on an eternal mission for spiritual growth.
4) I am a firm believer that aliens are somewhere out there in this magnificent universe and I REALLY really hope that we get contacted by aliens sometime during my lifetime because that would probably be the most exciting/frightening thing that will ever happen in my life.
5) I love the spiritual side of life. I love thinking about ghosts and such but the problem is that I am very terrified of them. If I encounter a ghost story I cannot bring myself to look away, or other times I just avoid hearing it because of how deeply afraid of I am. I am drawn to the paranormal either way.
6) I absolutely love the universe, and I love outer space. I think they are such beautiful mysteries of life to learn about. There is so much to learn and to discover. It makes me anxious thinking about it sometimes because there is just so much. I want to take Astronomy classes to educate myself on it.
7) I have been caffeine and soda free for two months now and it feels great.
8 ) Whenever a person does me wrong, I try all my best to analyze their intentions and what they were feeling. I try to put myself in their shoes, so that way I can take steps to forgive them for their errors.
9) I am currently taking guitar and voice lessons. They are a lot of fun, but I also want to try messing around with electronic music.
10) I love life because I see it as a one big adventure with so many opportunities to take and lessons to learn. I love learning and experiencing unique things whether they be blissful or sorrowful. I feel that they help my spiritual and personal development; thus, it makes me a much more better person.
11) I am really sensitive and every time someone compliments me on a deep level, I cry over it. I cry because those compliments came from the heart and I cannot be ever so grateful.
12) There may be times where I seem extremely hopeless over life in general, but deep down inside I am a very, very hopeful person with a lot of passion and optimism for life.